What is THERAPICTURES
TheraPictures is an Intuitive therapeutic photography session in which together we will create a visual journey to work with a specific situation, emotion, or feeling in order to be able to integrate, express, feel and heal it through different techniques such as psychomagic, reenactment, metaphors, story-telling which will result in a transformative documented and healing experience which final product can be seen on an album or photo book (digital or physical)
TheraPictures is a therapeutic session created for everybody, which means that you don’t need to have any type of previous experience with posing or modeling because the main purpose of these sessions is to document a transformational process and not a make-over or a typical portrait photobook. If you are interested in booking a creative portrait session please click here.
TheraPictures is recommended to:
- Boost your self-esteem
- Get to know yourself better.
- Transform a particular emotion from one stage to another.
- Free yourself from personal conditionings.
- See yourself becoming a higher version of who you are.
- Facing certain fears, like fear of been seen, fear of showing up.
- Gain body language control and awareness.
- Learn how to feel comfortable when you feel vulnerable.
- Understand how beautiful you truly are.
- Role-playing allowing you to embrace new versions of who you are or want to be.
- Explore your sensuality.
And any other opportunity to be experienced and documented through photos.
How does it work?
Each person is unique, and each visual journey will vary according to the situation each person wants to work with and transform or heal in the session.
But there are few common steps that will help us to create your unique Therapicture experience, these are some of the steps will take together:
- We will have an in-person meeting in which we will get to know a little better each other and you will share with me the story that you would like to work on in the session.
- Together we will discuss and decide the date and which creative path we’ll take for the session, this includes techniques, location, wardrobes, etc.
- The Therapicture session will happen on the date and according to our planning, during the session I will guide you through the exploration and experiences that you need to work on while at the same time I will be taking photos in the key moments of your journey.
- After the session, we will sit and talk about the experience and bring it to a closure.
- After 5 working days, you will receive your digital album containing all the images that tell the story of your healing through the session which is the final product of the experience.